20 Years Making Aquatic Fitness History!
The Hydrorider AquaTreadmill Easy Line has been created to give to fitness centres, recreation clubs, wellness-Spa centres and private pools the possibility to introduce aquatic running and walking into their facilities with the design and quality that distinguish Hydrorider products at a reasonable price.
Hydrorider AquaTreadmill Easy Line Recommended for Home
The Hydrorider AquaTreadmill platform is made of 308 rolls that are rotating over flexible shock absorbing supports. There is no mechanic resistance nor motor moving the rolls. The user has to move actively the legs impressing a force/movement toward the back contrasting the water resistance while the foot is sliding over the rolls, and again back to the front recalling the leg and starting a new step with the other leg.
Absolutely fantastic. Don’t change anything, so much fun!
See it in action
The AquaTreadmill Hydrorider Easy Line is a multipurpose piece of equipment perfect for group exercise, circuit training, physical therapy, rehabilitation, personal training and athletic training.
Hydrorider AquaTreadmill Advantages
- Attracts the attention of many clients types across all age groups, and helps facilities to increase customer base
- Suitable for Circuit Training programs such as “Aquathriatlon” and “Run and Box”
- Offers the possibility to give to the clienteles different options like Cardio Station, Personal Training, Rehabilitation and Aquafitness
- Its simplified structure makes it a low to no maintenance piece of equipment
- Adjustable inclination at three levels
- Suitable for alternate groups; for example 10 AquaTreadmills can be used by 30 people alternating during the same training program
|Specification||AquaBike Easy Line||AquaBike Professional|
|Type of use||Private||Professional (recommended for Residential, Hospitality and Institutional projects)|
|Material||- Structure: Marine Stainless Steel AISI 316L/ rust proof - Platform: Acetal Copolymer - Bases: Double anti skid rubber protection||- Structure: Marine Stainless Steel AISI 316L/ rust proof
- Platform: Acetal Copolymer
- Bases: Double anti skid rubber protection
|Weight||32 kg||36 kg|
|Recommended Pool Depth||100 - 150 cm||100 - 150 cm
|Installation||The Hydrorider equipment does not require any specific installation procedure. The equipment is very easy to assemble and set up.|
|Type of Floor||The equipment is safe on all type of floor: ceramic, mosaic, PVC ...|
|Maintenance||The equipment does not required any special care. We recommend to periodically check the conditions of the spare parts.|
|Special recommendations||The equipment can be used in thermal, salt and mineral rich waters. In this case, it is recommended to rinse the bikes with fresh water and towel dry them when taken out of the pool, and periodically use a stainless steel cleaning solution to help prevent deposit of metals or chemicals|