A Non-chemical Approach to Water Sanitization
The Nanotech Series of ultraviolet units are applied in the water treatment sector (residual and drinking water) as well as in swimming pools and ponds installations. The UV lamp provides a UV dose of 30mJ/cm², which is sufficient for disinfection of the water and protection against 99.9% chlorine-resistant microorganisms.
Treat your pool water as great as the drinking water
Why using UV-C for water disinfection ?
UV-C light at a particular wavelength 253.7nm is a very powerful germicide. It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease.
Ultraviolet technology is a non-chemical approach to disinfection. In this method of disinfection, nothing is added which makes this process simple, inexpensive and requires very low maintenance.
UV-C light is become increasingly favoured by the pool industry as its ability to break down and remove chloramines, which will cause eye, skin and nose irritation, and breathing difficulties.
- 16W, 40W, 75W, 87W (UV-O3), 130W
- Pool Size: 20 m3 – 150m3
- Multi units can be installed for commercial pools
- Bypass pipe after filter and before chlorination
- Can be installed and set up within 1 hour
- Simple & user friend. Low maintenance, operation, and service.
- Replace lamp in avg. 2 – 3 years.
- Stainless Steel 316L housing with mirror-polished interior to increase UV reflection
- Philips Light Sources lamps (9,000 – 12,000 hours)
- Union connection with Sight glass
- ReversUnion connection with Sight glassible inlet/outlet to easy pipe installation.